Omaha-Metro Table Tennis
(Site Updated 8/4/2020)
The OMTTC has been playing weekly since 1998!
Sundays: 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
How much? (Nightly)
who enjoys playing table tennis (ping pong)
Club Tax Documentation
Club is OPENING Thursday, August 6!
COVID-19 POLICY FOR OMTTC
· Attendance is limited to 20 people maximum at any one time.
· Individuals with any COVID-19 symptoms are not allowed in the facility.
Symptoms: Elevated temperature, Coughing, Shortness of breath – difficulty breathing, Chills, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell, Close contact with a person with any of these symptoms or known COVID-19.
· Each person must provide their own mask.
· 6 foot social distancing is required.
· Each individual is required to sign a waiver of release of club/church liability.
· Upon arrival, each person will have their temperature taken (non-touch). If it is 100 F or more they will not be allowed entry.
· Upon arrival each individual is required to sign-in providing their full printed name and phone number. (Also please provide your address if it has changed since your first visit.) This is necessary for any needed contact tracing.
· Masks must be worn at all times but is optional when actually at the TT table. We suggest that you take your mask to the table with you.
· Only the gym, hall, and restrooms are to be occupied.
· Please do not use the water fountains. (Remember to bring your own drinks.)
· No doubles play is allowed.
· Players will not exchange ends of the table between games. (The table will be sanitized between each match.)
· No post-match handshaking etc. (Verbal congratulations would be nice!)
· Each player will provide his own ball and will use it when serving.
· Stray balls should be sent back to their owner using either your foot or your racket.
· Hands and ball should be sanitized and racket cleaned before each match. (Sanitizer will be provided.)
Each night there will be a monitor assigned to help us remember to abide by all these rules and procedures. If you are not comfortable with them then you should not attend.
Rod Cowles, President, 402 981 5381
Email: hotrodvet 'at' yahoo 'dot' com (replace 'at' with @ & 'dot' with . & remove the spaces)
Bob Gellner, Treasurer, 402 399 9141 (work)
memory of Gary L. Crawford,
Co-founder, December 26, 1938 - November 25, 2009
Roy Smith, Webmaster and Co-founder